Day 4 – Part 6

Of to bed now, should have some fab pics tomorrow if the weather is good, on my way to a B&B before I cycle to the most Westerly point, Ardnamurchan Lighthouse on Saturday. Been talking to the people around Fort William and due to the bad weather, Ben Nevis may not be safe to go up, but Monday & Tuesday are a few days off yet so we’ll have to wait and see.

1 thought on “Day 4 – Part 6

  1. Ted Janssen

    Hi Graham,
    If even the professionals in the Giro d’Italia do not ride today because of the bad weather in the Dolomites and the Stelvio Pass then you are in good company if the weather prevents you to climb Ben Nevis
    Ted

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s